CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Welcome

Hey, my name is Marianne and you might already know who I am. I have two blogs already (My Life and My World) but it didn't seem to be enough. My friends Rose Cunnimgham (Sincerely from, Rose Cunningham) and Kirthi Rao (Pages, Dreamer) both have literature blogs, and I had been toying with the idea of getting one myself. Finally, I decided to make one.

The name for this blog has a very simple meaning. When I write, I draw inspiration from anything and everything around me. It could be the setting sun, shot through with brilliant colors, or the radiant beauty of my family. It could honestly be anything. But there is one thing that I write about almost constantly, that I draw incredible inspiration from: the stars. I love this... quote, almost, that I made up: No matter what happens, I'll always have the stars. ***

2 comments:

Kirthi

Yay, go Marianne! Could you give me your e-mail address so I can tell you about Teen Ink?

Marianne

Sure... I'll send you a message on facebook :)

Post a Comment